Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Father♥ a Marine! | PTSD disabled vets should be protected under the Federal Americans with Disability Act? | Causes

My Father♥ a Marine!

Posted by Samantha Elizabeth DeHart on February 09, 2011

Taken in Vietnam, this is a picture of my father. He fought on the front line & was a radio dispatcher. He fought a LONG and HARD battle with PTSD only to lose his battle in 1994 and his impending lawsuit against the VA hospital and etc. were SILENCED with his death :( he was just ABOUT TO WIN and SETTLE. THE BATTLE OF THAT is WHAT TORE THE MOST OUT OF HIM along with a couple other issues piled on top! God BLESS My FATHER and ALL OTHERS WHO LOST THEIR FIGHT! ♥ You're in our hearts and prayers everyday!


Please support this cause PTSD disabled vets should be protected under the Federal Americans with Disability Act? by going to the link below it will take you to the link I shared my father's photo on, you may show support, leave a comment or just visit and join this cause because it sure is an amazing one! & Thank You, truly from the bottom of my heart! ♥
My Father♥ a Marine! | PTSD disabled vets should be protected under the Federal Americans with Disability Act? | Causes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post♥ that people read the most...☻

Your Ad Here