Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec. 6th 2006.....Dear Bobby♥

December 6th, 2006 was the day my son Bobby was born and then later passed away! As well as did I almost pass away as well. Here is a short note for my little angel :

 Dear Bobby,
Everyday you are thought of and everyday you're missed!! Obviously god had another calling for you but I know in my heart that we will be together again! :( I love you Bobby, WE love you! Your brother Jacob talks about you everyday, he also sleeps w/your teddy bear every night! I see you in Jacob as well as in your father and know that's a reminder that you're here watching over us! I KNOW in my heart we will meet again.

♥ We all miss you and hope you have a wonderful BIRTHDAY wherever you may be. ♥ Rest easy sweet one.

-Mommy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post♥ that people read the most...☻

Your Ad Here