Monday, April 11, 2011

A "How to" on using Keyboard Shortcuts on the New #Twitter ☻,


The new Twitter revamp is nice, but what are the new keyboard shortcuts. Well Twitter updated their shortcuts for more navigation features—again, very much like Gmail/Google Reader's navigation shortcuts (e.g., g for go, then the first letter of the place you want to go).Well this blog will explain them as well as link you to another page & video where you can find even more help for you internet woes & questions, so back to the New Keyboard Stokes for the New Twitter and here's how they work.
 ☺ 
Here is my screen shot of the keyboard strokes taken from My Twitter & Edited by me! If taken GIVE Credit. Thanks.
Navigation
  • j/k to move between the next and previous tweets
  • Enter to drill down into or close a selected tweet
  • space to page down
  • Shift+space to page up
  • / to jump to the search box
  • . to refresh and jump back to the top
Navigating Timelines
  • g then h to go home
  • g then r to go to your replies/mentions
  • g then p to go to your profile
  • g then f to go to your favorites
  • g then m to go to your direct messages
  • g then u then search to view any user's timeline
Actions for Individual Tweets
  • f to favorite a tweet
  • r to reply to a tweet
  • t to retweet
  • m to send a direct message
  • n to compose a new tweet
  • Escape to cancel a compose window, dismiss the help window

And that's all you should need to know about all the NEW Keyboard strokes on Twitter. There may be a few hidden gems that I haven't found yet, but when I do I will just head here and "UPDATE" the posting & add them for you all! 

Those Subscribed will have an announcement on their dashboards letting them KNOW of the update so if you follow me no need to be psychic or anything, Lol! But if you do not and you found this useful well then I suggest you do follow me as I have already blogged quite a few Internet tricks or other "How To's" & plan on adding more in the near future. Then hopefully I won't have to explain to each friend anymore or run around and gather links of how to do this and that, I will just link them to the post pertaining best to their question & if I don't have a blog for it, then I will post about it! 

If I left ANY out or you know any that I do not or if you find a handy one, be sure to share it in the comments. Thanks for visiting and Enjoy the neat lil' walk thru video I found on this subject, & again Thanks♥!

Video from LifeHacker!
especially if you need someone to walk you thru it manually, enjoy! ☻

Hope you all found this useful, Good Luck & Happy Tweeting!!!
O' BTW for my Twitter follow me at @SammiDeHart 
(that is my 1 & only Twitter -in time 2 of my businesses 
will soon have a name but as for now, NO I have no other 
profiles BUT this one. Thanks again &
Happy Tweeting♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post♥ that people read the most...☻

Your Ad Here